When in doubt, go for the shears

Got fed up with my hair (again) over the weekend & cut a few inches off. I can finally wear it straight again without it looking terrible, which is a definite plus!

Don’t be angry, okay? :o) I promise it’ll be long again in no time!

• Reply iamnotaghost

Your hair looks amazing! :)

November 26, 2012 at 6:23 AM
  • Reply mostlysunnybunny

You still have really long hair, Rae! I love the soft wave :)
    My recent post Be a Diva with Guerlain Liu Eye and Lip Calligraphy Palette!

November 26, 2012 at 6:29 AM
  • Reply vijayta

i am saving this pic and showing it to my hair dresser. My hair is about the same length and poker straight . hopefully will turn as half as good as you. Love it .

November 26, 2012 at 7:15 AM
  • Reply Annick

Your hair looks amazing!! I wish my hair had bounce and volume like yours – mine is curly/wavy, thick and frizzy. Oh, what I would do to get flowy hair!

November 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM

What? It's still long! :P Your hair is gorgeous, though. All…Rae-like.
    My recent post NARS Mascate: Redux

November 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  • Reply xiao

Whaleeeeeee /looks forlornly at own hair
    My recent post Tutorial: Silver Eyes And Red Lips

November 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • Reply perilouslypale

You're hair looks SO GOOD! I am so jealous of your long beautiful locks. I wish I could have long hair without looking like scraggly mess!
    My recent post Rouge Bunny Rouge Introduces Fragrances to Their Line with Vapours of Captured Memories

November 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • Reply bellachique

I'm so jealous of your hair right now, it looks so voluminous! Did you cut it yourself or did you go to a hairdresser? Looking great Rae!

November 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • Reply eight

Love your haaaiiirs!
    My recent post Indie Black Friday Sales and CATS

November 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM
  • Reply Makeup Morsels

Aw, your hair looks beautiful! I seem to have misplaced my hair shears (dohh) so I'm just letting mine be for the moment, but you're making me want to go out and buy a new pair :)

P.S. Rae hair-cutting tips sometime in the future? Pretty please?
    My recent post You Need This | The Candle that Melted My Heart and Took All My Money

November 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • Reply Shari

GORGEOUS! I love your hair! And wow, I cant believe i only found your blog now!

♥,
    Shari

November 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM
  • Reply Rute

You look beautiful :)
    My recent post New Stuff! #1

November 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  • Reply Fleur

Ahh, I love cutting my own hair :) especially when it is long and I cannot be bothered to wait for a hairdressers appointment only for them to get the wrong idea haha. Your hair is looking utterly gorgeous so its obviously working for you!
    My recent post Winchester Christmas Market

November 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • Reply The Beauty Sample

Pretty pretty pretty!! You have such gorgeous, bouncy hair!
    My recent post The Sample: NEW Becca Ultimate Eye Colour Quad in Astro Violet Review & Swatches

November 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • Reply Maggie

Your hair looks lovely/you look lovely, Rae. :)
    I recently went for a trim too because my hair had been getting all up in my face all the time. I wish I had the patience to cut my own hair, I'd probably end up chopping off it all off accidentally. I tried cutting my own bangs once…not pretty. I'm so bad with scissors.
    My recent post But I'm not a Nudist

November 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM
  • Reply Lily @ChloeAsh

I've been trying to get my hair to grow but I just can't stand the in between stages and I'd chop it all off again. Seeing your beautiful locks make me miss my long hair. Btw, your hair is STILL long -_-"
    My recent post How 3D Is 3D? Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara

November 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM
  • Reply callitbeautyblog

ENOUG WITH THE GORGEOUSNESS! *thud*
    My recent post NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Mascate: A Must-Have For Red Lip Aficionados

November 26, 2012 at 8:36 PM
  • Reply Cassy

it looks super full! its a good look on you

November 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • Reply Rocaille

Rae, your hair always looks gorgeous, I think if you dyed it green and had a buzzcut we would still be ooohing and aaaahing :)
    My recent post Primer Pragmatics: Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish

November 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM
  • Reply m

you look great!
    My recent post happy thanksgiving friends!

November 27, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • Reply ame

Looks fantastic!!! I am about to have to lop a few extra inches off myself and I am not happy about it but it will look healthier.
    My recent post PRODUCT REVIEW: Kat Von D LOCK IT Concealer