New 20/05/12 (aka the giant Spring 2012 Sephora launch post of doom)

So, I’ve spent the last few weeks waiting (and waiting, and waiting, and waiting) for Sephora’s site to start routing in properly again through Shopstyle, only to find that… it may just be my computer.

See, I can get onto the site just fine through Safari, Firefox, and even Chrome Private Browsing, but my regular ‘ol Chrome browser? Gives me an angry ERROR 101 screen, and (if I somehow luck out and get through), falsely tells me that the Sephora site is down. And I ask you this, internet: what’s a beauty blogger supposed to do when they can’t get onto Sephora? Isn’t that, like, the entire purpose of the internet?

(That was a joke. Rae used sarcasm! It’s super-effective!)

Anyhow, here’s this month’s New at Sephora spread. It’s been some time since I last did one of these, so I’ll save the others (that is, the recent non-Sephora launches) for next week, yeah?

Sets

Sephora Collection

___________________________________

[ & New lines to Sephora… ]

The New Black

You guys. You guiiiise. I think I’m running out of momentum here. I am so, so sorry that this post is so long -.-

Impromptu kitten gif time! (via)

Okay, we can continue. (I’m sorry, I’m having a bit of a silly Sunday. This may or may not be due to the fact that it’s two in the morning as I write this, and my only company for the past few hours has been a now-empty bowl of very tasty stovetop popcorn.)

Sephora Collection – Izak

Tokyomilk

Sunday Riley (skincare only)

Omorovicza
(And, oh my heart, those price tags. Ouch!)

Phew! Okay, did that feel like dying to anyone else? Because that felt like running a marathon and going into cardiac arrest at the end, at least for me. (And there aren’t even any doctors in sight; it’s a shame.)

Hope you enjoyed the post, even if your clicking fingers and wallets didn’t! How did you feel about a widget-post of this length? Would you liken it to being bashed over the head repeatedly, or just being hit in the face a few times with a soft object?

A CUMBERBATCH FOR YOUR TROUBLES:

Photo of awesome (containing BAMF!Moffat, paper cutouts of the Avengers, and geek!Benedict) from here. (Via.)

• Reply Musing on Beauty

Guess what, I can't see anything! so it's not just you, I guess…
    My recent post Beauty Blog Link Love

May 20, 2012 at 6:20 AM
  • Reply mostlysunnybunny

Ooo kitty!!! Sorry I was so distracted by the dozing furball haha

I'm still thinking about getting a couple of new Urban Decay eyeshadows. I just have to make up my mind which colors to get. The problem is every time when I see some swatches I'm convinced I need those, so the list keeps getting longer!
    My recent post Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Gives You Eyes So Sexy that They can Kill– #3 #14 Swatch, Review, FOTDs

May 20, 2012 at 7:13 AM
  • Reply Jessica

I quite like the look of the new Ojon Hair Oil, but I'm not sure if that's because I actually need it … or because it's beautiful to look at. If the latter is the case it's so not a practical reason to buy a hair care product.

♥ Jessica
    My recent post Korres Eros Coral Cheek Butter: Hit With Eros's Arrow

May 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM
  • Reply callitbeautyblog

Lots of awesome new products, kitteh gif (that I legit stared at for 5 minutes straight and now I'm late getting ready damn you Rae! >.<), and geek!Benny?

This post is perfect… PERFECT, I SAY!
    My recent post My Skin Is In Love With Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by Lush!

May 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM
  • Reply Liz

THAT KITTEN! I WANT IT!

Oh and everything else, too. :)

And *flaaaails* at Cumbergeek. No, wait, I'm so bad at this. I should watch a few episodes of Sher first, LOL.
    My recent post Beauty Blues… or what I fondly call the Beauty Malaise

May 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM
  • Reply Beauty Reflections

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    My recent post Beauty Blog Link Love 05/19/20

May 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM

That kitty!!!!

And oooooh Cumberbatch. Cumberbatch. Ooooooooooooooooh.
    My recent post Coral Corral (Tee Hee!)

May 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
  • Reply rasilla

hahahahaha omg the poor cute kitty xD
    and omg, benedict is looking *droooooolllls*

anyway korres cheek butter?
    gonna check out the product page, im intrigued :)
    My recent post Book Worming: The Secret Daughter

May 20, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • Reply BooBooNinja

You are the cutest person :)
    I'm not saying this with any condescension because I've been called cute too!
    ps Did everything work out with school?

May 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • Reply Beauty-News 17: Angesagte Themen in der Beauty-Commmunity « beautyjagd

[…] The Notice bin ich auf einen Post gestoßen, in dem alle aktuellen Neuheiten von Sephora zusammengefasst […]

May 31, 2012 at 3:11 AM