Loving… | NYFW Fall 2012 RTW {part one}

.{ Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera }.

.{ Diane von Furstenberg }.

.{ DKNY }.

.{ Donna Karan

Donna Karan

Donna Karan

Donna Karan }.

.{ Monique Lhuillier

Monique Lhuillier }.

via Vogue.com: Carolina HerreraDiane von FurstenbergDKNYDonna Karan

via Style.com: Monique Lhuillier

• Reply Alison

I really like the Carolina Hererra, Diane von Furstenberg and Donna Karan pieces. I don't have my finger on the pulse of fashion by any means (seasonal trends make my head spin), but I loved ( and think you probably will too!) this Pre-fall collection by Donna Karan: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/2012PF

my favourite is the second-last one in the third row.

I've also long been drooling over this dress!

February 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
  • Reply dani@callitbeauty

Did you see the *glorious* red, Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind-esque ball gown at Carolina Herrera? Ugh, so gorgeous! <3
    My recent post Get My Nails Did…

February 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  • Reply eight

Wow, I'd actually wear most of these! Love it.
    My recent post Brazen Cosmetics: V-Day Pout Prep Review

February 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM
  • Reply Rolala

I'm loving all these sculpted silhouettes. They're so incredibly feminine.
    The DVF dresses and that first strapless DK one are gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for dresses.
    My recent post Style Wise : Reiss SS 2012

February 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • Reply projectswatch

The Donna Karan dress made of the pinstriped fabric is incredible; it's like a suit, but not a suit – it's so scuptural and architectural, but also seems wearable and it's just flat out amazing. I just love it SO MUCH. And this is coming from someone who pretty much ignores runway fashion.
    My recent post Project Swatch #24: Bronze and Copper Eyeshadow Comparison, Swatches, Photos

February 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM
  • Reply toyarosie

Ack! Loving the DvF silhouettes, DKNY belted jacket, and the Carolina Herrera suit!! WISH I had the money/access to these pieces…ah, dreams ;)
    My recent post Busting Out the Spring Shades: OPI’s Dutch’Ya Love OPI? and A Roll in the Hague from the Holland Collection

February 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM