Wednesday, August 25, 2010
What it is: Hard Candy Kaleyedescope (okay, “Kal-eye-descope”) Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Daydream
- The shadow is just stiff enough — you don’t have to scrape-scrape-scrape to get product off, but it doesn’t crumble everywhere, either.
- I’m sorry, have you seen how cute this is?
- One duo is $6, which is just… whoa. I mean, when’s the last time you bought a baked shadow
- It wasn’t tested on animals, hurrah!
- The pigmentation leaves a little something to be desired — I mean, the shades are great, but they’re a little hard to build up. It’s not too bad, though, and for a drugstore product (that’s actually at a drugstore price,) the amount of colour you can foil on is definitely still decent..
Mica, talc, mineral oil, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben.
May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, chromium hydroxide green, manganese violet, ultramarines, red 7, yellow 5.
The verdict? For $6, I think these duos are a pretty good buy. They’re a little on the sheer side, but for an easy, soft look, and for that price, I’m not complaining!
Check out Daydream in this FOTD!