Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I’m lemming… (oh, come on, you know you want to join in and list yours, too, even though it’s not YOU Friday)
- Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser – peach-scented, and not needing water? This sounds perfect for my super-dry skin. I don’t know how much more moisture I can afford to take out with soap!
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner - instead of cleanser. I know a lot of people are turned off by that, but after reading a review on babyassface (Jenn’s amazing – you have to check out her blog, it’s funny, witty, and helpful!) I want to try it!
- D&G Light Blue and Bumble & Bumble Spray de Mode, still.
- Laura Mercier Black Navy liner - how gorgeous does this look?!
- MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow and B-Babe lipstick – must… see… irl!!
And my #1 lemming…
- MAC Studio Sculpt concealer!! I can’t wait for Feb 5th when the Well Defined collection launches. With a click-pen of liquid concealer, two pots of cream concealer (as well as a large sample of another) AND a few mineral concealers, I know I don’t need another one. But I want it anyways!
I know you’re all wanting something too, weather it’s something you’ll cave and buy for yourself, or it’s obscenely expensive and you’ll just drool over it on the screen or at the store! Spill!