Mine, in a nutshell:
- No MU pressies :(
- Soup noodles for breakfast and waffles for lunch! lol
- Pizza on Christmas Eve – oh, how common! We do try.
- And usually fail… they were whole wheat, thin crust, topped with feta, baby spinach, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Well, there was one normal-person one. Mozzarella, old cheddar, asiago, black olives, artichokes, and Genoa salami.
- Christmas was great!! No grandmother to cause arguments or bitch at us. Just mum, dad, my sister and I – everything went pretty well, and we had a ton of fun.
- Two words for the activities on the night of the 25th: Speed. Scrabble.
- Tried alcohol for the first time. White wine – felt like hellfire crawling down my throat! Not for me, I’m a little too sensitive. (I can’t even eat spicy chips)
- Lamb for Christmas dinner – whoo! Traditionally people eat turkey or ham, if I’m not mistaken, but I hate turkey and my sister hates ham.
- No boxing day shopping. Just movie-watching, sleeping, and eating instead.
In all honesty, this was one of the least memorable and least eventful Christmases ever.
Also probably my favourite.