Note: The “cosmetics” tag has been broken down into bits. This is, in part, for your convenience. However, it was 95% pure, undiluted OCD.
- Makeup: base this contains posts on foundation, concealers, primers, and powders.
- Makeup: cheeks – my favourite category! I love my blushers :)
- Makeup: eyes. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and so fourth. I’m not sure how this will go, though, as I don’t wear a lot of eye makeup. I was blessed (coughcursedcough) with very sensitive eyes, and I touch them frequently (I yawn, they water buckets. And I am always tired.)
- Makeup: lips is the clickable key to all things lippie. Lipsticks, lipglosses, lip conditioners, and my favourite – lip stains – can all be found (someday) here.
- Makeup: nails turned out larger than I would have expected (more than half of it is still unpublished as of yet… they’re all missing tiny pieces, like a link or formatting. I’ll get around to it when needed.) I’m not a polish junkie by any means, but I do like shiny things…
- Finally, Makeup: other has everything that doesn’t fit nicely under one of the above labels. Posts that span categories, hauls, lemmings, etc.
As you can tell, the categories don’t have many posts in them. This will change with time, though… I promise :P
Enjoy your organized browsing, girls and… girls!
Sephora‘s new Ultimate Blockbuster Palette (Limited Edition, early access for Beauty Insider members.)
84 shadows. (71 normal pressed powder, 13 cream eyeshadows)
1 compact powder.
1 lip liner.
3 sponge-tipped applicators.
Free 10-day supply of Bare Escentuals (choose one of six shades)and a free mini kabuki brush. Valid with any online order, or in freestanding Sephora stores (no purchase required)
Microsoft is going to put in a “privacy mode” in their next version of IE (version eight?) Currently, they have made patent applications for two things: “Cleartracks” and “Inprivate”. Publicly, they are saying:
“Users may wish to turn on the privacy mode if they are planning a surprise party, buying presents or researching a medical condition and do not want others users of the same computer to find out.“
However, we know the truth. If I may be so rash as to translate this excerpt for you?
“The men of Microsoft wish to have a button that they can click when they don’t want their wives to know what they are searching for. Fat, old, middle-aged men are creating a market for privacy with all their porn surfing!“
That’s right, kids. I am excited that Firefox is working for one of these, as well (the other biggie, Safari, already has theirs… it’s all that damn Mac awesomeness.) Why? If my internet blocks out things so no one knows what I’m doing…no one in my family can possibly know about theNotice. It’s fabulous!
The Gilt Groupe currently has the most gorgeous sale ever on. It’s Badgley Mischka Platinum, and drop-dead-gorgeous $600 dresses are flying off the internet racks for $200. If you have that kinda money lying around for a dress (for now, I’m just ogling them,) go to the sale now. And, if you need an invitation, just leave your email in the comments and I’ll send one to you.
Seriously, people. I do not joke about my clothes. Fucking. Gorgeous.
Oh, and hey: if you’re on a budget like me, why not take a look at this Forever21 dress?
30% off at Urban Decay, but only until the 28th! Now is the time for you all to stock up on their infamous Primer Potion – I really should get around to trying that…