Tuesday, June 24, 2008
- If you want some more glamorous blotting tissue, though, here are some ideas. Generally, this stuff doesn’t break the bank, but as always, there is a high and low end. (*note: I’ve never tried them!):
- The Body Shop’s range, which come in many varieties, (powdered, tea tree, natural…)
- MAC blot film – if you’re into names, this is the one for you. It’s $15 for 30 sheets, though – that’s $.50/sheet!
- Too Faced sells Re-Fresh Oil Blotting Papers (these are cute!!)
- More expensive but definitely less obvious are Shu Uemura and Shiseido‘s versions. (The Shu papers are a normal price, but you only get 40 sheets, making each one pricier)
- Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens, which are a good deal at 100 for $10. And they come in three varieties – original, green tea, and lavender!
- Clinique’s Pore Minimizer Oil Blotting Sheets – ooh, purple!! Surprisingly, these are a bit more expensive – $13.50, but you only get 50 sheets!
- Try a matting product, or matting primer/moisturiser, like:
Does anyone have any other products to suggest? Any favourites to try? Tell us in comments!