Friday, September 28, 2007
So I’m one of the unlucky few with a great nose. Why, you ask, is this a bad thing? Certain fragrances, as well as cigarettes and pot, make me feel like someone’s crushing my chest.
The kicker? Though I get the symptoms of an asthmatic, scent allergies aren’t recognized as allergies, because scientists can’t figure out what causes them. So I literally cannot do anything about it.
Which brings on the review of the day: Biolage shine spray. Very light, hairspray-ey smell, but after about ten minutes of wearing it, I had to go and rewash my head. It was traumatizing :P
Also, it didn’t make my hair very shiny. And was $22.
Thankfully, though, Chatters took it back…I think it may have been because the woman working the till was a ditz (sorry!). I didn’t have a receipt, or a reason, I just took it up and asked if I could return it. She was like, “Sure!!” and put it on a gift card.
…I’m lucky, in some ways, so I came out on top in this one. I only paid $18 for it ^^