Clinique A Different Nail Enamel stock swatches & color photos | New 22/04/13

A launches from the past few weeks…

More importantly, Clinique just launched their Cinique ‘A Different Nail Enamel’ Nail Color ($16 USD). I think I speak for all of us when I say, “excuse me, but what?!” because I honestly did not see this one coming at all.

I don’t know if I should be incredibly pleased or extremely freaked out, but these 21 shades are available now alongside an ‘A Different Nail Enamel’ Top & Base Coat (also $16 USD).

Clinique 70s and Sunny, Really Rio, Juiced Up

Clinique 70s and Sunny, Really Rio, & Juiced Up

Clinique Fizzy, Indie Rock, Made of Steel

Clinique Fizzy, Indie Rock, & Made of Steel

Clinique Black Honey, Grape Ice, Hot Date

Clinique Black Honey, Grape Ice, & Hot Date

Clinque Splish Splash, Strappy Sandals, Hula Skirt

Clinque Splish Splash, Strappy Sandals, & Hula Skirt

Clinique Summer in the City, Party Red, Red Red Red

Clinique Summer in the City, Party Red, & Red Red Red

Clinique Happy, Hi Sweetie, Pinkini

Clinique Happy, Hi Sweetie, & Pinkini

Cinique Sweet Tooth, Concrete Jungle, Call my Bluff

Cinique Sweet Tooth, Concrete Jungle, & Call my Buff

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to my blog-free studying-hovel of neuroscience and despair. Talk to you in a few days!

• Reply BellaChique

It's definitely interesting to see how they marketed these. It's for people with sensitive nails right or something like that? Well I guess I'm curious what's in there now. I need to see it first to believe it :p
    My recent post Guerlain Colour Lacquer in L’Heure Bleue 168 and Gloss D’Enfer Maxi Shine in Prune Zip 471

April 23, 2013 at 4:00 AM
  • Reply mostlysunnybunny

Oh wow, Clinique is making nail polishes! Didn't see that coming! I think it's becoming more ambitious in the cosmetics department recently. Fingers crossed these will be good!

Good luck with you studies, Rae!
    My recent post If the Shimmer Factor Were More Toned-Down, Benefit Might Really Coral My World

April 23, 2013 at 6:31 AM
  • Reply Icaria

Sooo finally Clinique brought nail polishes back!!! Years ago at Eaton's downtown Montreal we started the fab of french manis with a Clinique n/p. It was a sheer light beige that we used to do the tips for the 1st coat and one more coat all over. It looked so nice, not like the liquid paper they use today. We sold so many of those! :)
    My recent post I Got A Birthday Gift / Care Package!!!

April 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • Reply Angela

I'm really intrigued by the polishes, but at $16, I'll have to see some swatches first, but from the press release, some of the colors look beautiful.
    My recent post Sulwhasoo Skincare Basic Kit|Traditional Recipe Infused With Modern Ideology

April 23, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • Reply Victoria

This new feature is a bit weird but I still love the colors. I don't know what is the new marketing strategy of Clinique but with these beautiful colors, I am sure it will sell. I think this is perfect for Spring Summer.
    My recent post How to Remove Warts: We Look At Your Best Home Options.

April 24, 2013 at 5:01 AM
  • Reply Juste

Love the colors! :)

April 25, 2013 at 1:55 AM
  • Reply Sasha

Oh I really want to try the black honey to match the lipstick *-*

Btw, Rae, it is with great sadness that I announce you the end of l'Eau ambrée :( . It's been pulled out from every shop in Belgium and France (I have a last hope to find one other bottle in the Netherlands) And it's already on sale on strawberry and fragrancenet :( ( I'm so emotional, but it was love at the first sniff ! )

April 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  • Reply TGIF! Beauty Blog Roll (20.04.2013 - 26.04.2013) - Time4Beauty

[…] академический. Скорее всего из любопытства попробую лаки Clinique*, промо которых можно посмотреть в блоге theNotice. У Beautezine […]

April 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • Reply purple neuron

Neuroscience, ftw! Brains & beauty is the best combination.

May 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM