image via lipglossiping
I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for year-in-review posts. Not necessarily of the “what I did this year,” variety, but certainly of the “what I loved this year,” kind.
While I skip most monthly roundups, I can’t get enough of the yearly ones. Whether the roundups are of a blogger’s favourite products, favourite posts, or favourite blogs, my brain gets into “gotta catch ’em all” mode and just gobbles them up. If it’s something so standout that you singled it out over an entire year’s worth of distractions, it has to be worth a second look, you know?
A few year-end beauty roundups that are well worth a read:
- Cafe Makeup’s Top Ten Products of 2012
- joey’space Top 100 Picks of 2012 – The Beauty Edition
- Temptalia’s Top 10 of 2012 lists
- Messy Wands’ A Year of Faces
- Lipglossiping’s favourite beauty products of 2012
image via joey’space