Oh my god, you guys. These sound amazing! They’re tiny ($32 US for 0.5 fl oz), but – um, yes please.
From the Anthropologie site:
“Each of these four scents from niche perfumers A Lab on Fire, are created by a famous “nose,” batched in a state-of-the-art facility, and packaged and labeled by hand in Brooklyn.
- What We Do Is Secret: the olfactory footprint of A Lab on Fire; bergamot, nutmeg, pepper, leather, jasmine, sandalwood patchouli and birch (SPICE)
- What We Do In Paris Is Secret: developed by perfumer Dominique Ropion; a blend of bergamot, honey, lychee fruit, Turkish rose, vanilla, heliotrope, tonka bean, sandalwood and ambergris (SPICE)
- Rose Rebelle SC-7545: an explosion of Bulgarian and Turkish roses, blended with valerian, red currant, ivy leaves, musk and labdanum (FLORAL)
- L’Anonyme ou OP-1475-A: developed by perfumer Olivier Polge; a rich blend of bergamot, geranium, blonde woods, white amber and leather (WOODSY)”—
I’m dying over the notes listing for What We Do Is Secret. Bergamot, nutmeg, pepper, leather, and patchouli, all in one little bottle! It sounds like a dream come true – but I’m wary to order, seeing as the four A Lab On Fire EdPs are online exclusives. Has anyone tried? Thoughts; opinions?
(And Olivier Polge; they’ve gone and gotten themselves a Polge! It’s no secret that I’m head over heels for just about any Polge creation, be it by Jacques or Olivier. Now that is a family with talent.)
(1. edited and compiled by me; feel free to borrow, but please credit appropriately! 2-5. via.)