Don’t miss this | Valentine’s Day Pink Smokey Eyes

Pink lids, lips, & cheeks, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Check out the tutorial though the photo above, or by clicking here.

• Reply Socialite Dreams

love the eyes, so pretty.
    My recent post Sanaa Lathan – 28 Days of Black Beauty

February 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM
  • Reply Rola

I am interested in L'Objet Du Jour, the texture design in the compact is fab!
    My recent post 'Get Your Winter Glow On' Giveaway

February 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • Reply L@morethanjustahobby

I'm still trying to figure out how to work pink without looking like a have pink eye haha but you look fabulous as always, Rae!
    My recent post Monthly Favorites: Drugstore Edition!

February 10, 2012 at 2:34 AM
  • Reply Naomi

soft and pretty! love pinks
    My recent post Hot Pink Saturate Look

February 10, 2012 at 4:58 AM
  • Reply mostlysunnybunny

I love it! I'm not a big fan of pink, but this is nice and approachable! Definitely a good look for V Day!
    My recent post Review: Find Your Brushes a Nice and Comfy Home with Bdellium Studio Roll-Up Pouch

February 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • Reply @spl132db

I love this look. Pink has always been one of my favorite colors to work with, especially combined with a gray or a black for shading/definition. I've never tried it this simplistic before. It's something simple that would even be good for where I work. I'll definitely try it and post my results over on my blog :)
    My recent post Update on Health

February 10, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • Reply lyn

How absolutely delightful! I think I might wear this look on Valentine's :-)
    My recent post NEW! Have You Tried the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Yet?

February 10, 2012 at 9:37 PM
  • Reply bloominbeauty

This is *so* wearable (at least I think it is on you!). I tend to look horrible in pink eyeshadow unless it's more pale. Most times I look tired, like I have an infection or something else atrocious. But on you, (and I hate you for it) it looks sweet and romantic. ;)

February 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM