Don’t miss this | “Spring, Reinterpreted” at She Said Beauty

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Full look at the SSB blog – click here or on the image above for more photos & a quick tutorial!

P.S.

Eeep! I forgot to mention earlier – this is the look with the darker skintone! A quick layer of Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Medium/Dark did the trick – catch the review here and the face-swatch comparisons here, if you haven’t already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Responses to “Don’t miss this | “Spring, Reinterpreted” at She Said Beauty”

1. mostlysunnybunny, on February 28th, 2012 at 7:19 am said:

I'm frickking in LOVE with this post! Your eyes look SOOOO sparkly (is it the gold? It must be the gold!) in the pictures! Will definitely give it a try soon :)
    My recent post Swatch & Review: NARS, Take Me to Paramaribo (Limited Edition Eyeshadow Duo)

2. Aww, thank you! <3 It's a mix of bronzed, dewy skin + super-shimmery gold pigments + metallic liners ;) Alone, they're all subtly lovely, but together – man. You just can't ignore them!

3. dani@callitbeauty, on February 28th, 2012 at 11:33 am said:

Why you so pretty, Raaaae!
    My recent post Making Up Is Hard To Do: A Look & Some Highlights

4. BooBooNinja, on February 28th, 2012 at 8:25 pm said:

Rae, you look so young here! Do you have a new skincare routine? You look fabulous.
    (in awe)

5. Nope, just shot it from the left side rather than the right. IT'S LIKE I HAVE A WHOLE OTHER FACE OVER THERE! *flails*

6. *squishes you*

7. Kate & Zena, on February 29th, 2012 at 12:25 am said:

You're so pwetty, Rae-chan. Those colors really flatter you.

Sorry that I've been away. My life has been rather hellashish (yes, I made up that word as it's the only one that explains the way my life has been) lately. My happiness has been found within the depths of Tumblr and many, MANY videos of Uggie. My choir teacher is causing hell, I have to learn Russian for one song, practice my French for another, look at what is most likely is going to be my dog grooming school, find the energy to paint my nails (my neck has been killing me and has been causing some wicked headaches), House, MD is ending this season (HUGE TEARS OF SADNESS), it's been raining….I need a funny, special pick-me-up Rae post. Does Rae do funny, special pick-me-up posts?

8. BooBooNinja, on March 1st, 2012 at 7:37 am said:

<< BooBooNinja is flailing along with you >>

9. BooBooNinja, on March 1st, 2012 at 7:37 am said:

flail party!

10. Selina, on March 1st, 2012 at 9:30 pm said:

You look beautiful! I'll have to try this look out sometime. What product/color did you use for the seafoam green?

11. :( *hugs*!

Rae would do funny, special pick-me-up posts, except for the fact that she has midterms and a million other things to do. I'm sorry, Kate!! *squishes*

12. Sorry for the late reply, Selina! The seafoam green is Marcelle's Waterproof Eyeliner in Caribbean – find it here ;)

13. Oooh! *cheering* Violet hilights –> perfect way to cheer oneself up :D

14. Kate & Zena, on March 5th, 2012 at 3:05 pm said:

They cost an arm and a leg! (okay, the highlights alone cost $50. My cut costs $40. My salon visit was NINETY BUCKS. OUCH.) I was debating them for months and my mom finally yelled at me to get them, so I got them. I'm still waiting for them to lighten up a little so I can take a decent photo of them!

15. You look gorgeous!
    My recent post How to fix a water damaged eyeshadow!

Write a Comment