Monday, January 30, 2012

It’s been unseasonably warm this January, and my brain seems to be convinced that Spring is about to break. It’s too good to be true, of course (and I’d be worried if it was anything otherwise), but I’m still going to be distraught when winter comes back full-force.

This little reprieve has me thinking about getting a haircut (I’m long overdue) or facial from someplace like Rush Hair, and I’m reaching for an entirely different product set than normal – all sheers and springy shades. But, I digress: here are some of the products that have been on my mind.

{click on any of the photos to read the post}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
share this post:Email this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on StumbleUponDigg this

14 Responses to “My brain thinks it’s about to be Spring and I can’t make it stop (so here’s what’s on my mind)”

1. mostlysunnybunny, on January 30th, 2012 at 10:57 am said:

The temperature has just dropped significantly here in Belgium since yesterday, and it looks like winter is JUST STARTING for us *sniffs sniffs*

I'm thankful for the distraction of nice spring-y things you have put together here! I've always wanted to try Ellis Faas, but I've heard so many bad things about their packaging that I'm still hesitating. In fact, there is this one shop in Brussels that stopped carrying Ellis Faas products because they've had all the problems in the world with the packaging. Customers probably went back angry lol. The color is gorgeous though!
    My recent post Skincare Review: Eucerin Body Lotions (Saved My Skin)

2. BeautyReflects, on January 30th, 2012 at 11:36 am said:

Hopefully that one week of FREEZING ARCTIC COLD is all we get this year, but I have a feeling we won't be so lucky. But I do hope so! Most of this winter I've been just wearing a sweater coat and loving that.
    My recent post My Favourite Rediscovered Blushes In January

3. dani@callitbeauty, on January 30th, 2012 at 11:51 am said:

It's getting a bit warmer in Vancouver, too. Except last time this happened (a few weeks ago), it snowed the week after! >.<

BTW, Coralicious looks stunning! Then again, your lips can make anything look gorg!
    My recent post About Face – Spring For Less

4. jamilla, on January 30th, 2012 at 12:07 pm said:

Ahhh! Love Burberry Body!

5. I could just stare at these photos for hours… Mouth watering colors :)
    My recent post Make-up Haul: The Best Things Come in Twos

6. We have had such a mild winter here in the Southern US, that I can't get into spring b/c we never had a winter to begin with. I just picked up all these super vampy polishes that I now don't feel like wearing. I think once more of the spring collections come out I will be all about pastel polishes. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous and really put me in the mood for spring, despite my sour mood about it.

7. The weather has been a little strange in LA as well it's sunny one week and rainy the next..I can't wait for spring!..and spring makeup, of course :P
    My recent post Getting rid of the evidence!

8. bloominbeauty, on January 30th, 2012 at 8:10 pm said:

My brain thinks this too. Spring can't come soon enough, especially with all this pretty makeup! xD

9. Kate & Zena, on January 30th, 2012 at 9:06 pm said:

My brain is thinking spring too, but then, that could be because my birthday is tomorrow and I ALWAYS want it to be warm on my birthday! (Believe it or not, my birthday usually is the coldest day of the year here!) I just want it to be warm! I love the heat!

10. KAAAAAAAAAATE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D :D <3

11. Kate & Zena, on February 1st, 2012 at 9:28 pm said:

Thank you!

12. Do you take all these pictures yourself? They're so gorgeous, that I just want to make them my desktop background LOL

13. Haha, thank you, Aimey! I did; it means a lot to me that you like them so much :)

14. Benjina, on April 9th, 2012 at 12:35 am said:

I love Burberry !! that’s lovely Thanks for sharing!

Write a Comment