New 29/01/12

I’m sorry; I know we just did one of these last week (and the one before that, too, if I’m not mistaken), but there’s just so much stuff coming out right now!

Things are picking up out of the post-Christmas slump, and everyone seems to be gearing up for Spring – so here are some of the more exciting just-launched products.

Lashes, lids, lips, and cheeks

Skincare and fragrance

(Those adorable little petites, my heart! I’ve recently discovered a soft spot for purse sprays – more on that in Feb.)

• Reply mostlysunnybunny

I'm the most excited about Buxom blushes and Korres Pomegranate mattifying treatment! The Stila blush has such an adorable pattern that I think I will never want to mess up even if I get it!
    My recent post Swatch & Review: MAC Woodwinked (Veluxe Pearl) + Comparison with Urban Decay Half Baked

January 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I saw those mini Tarte bronzer + blush sets at Ulta and thought they were adorable, but successfully convinced myself that adorable was not a good reason to buy stuff I don't really need :P So proud!

Also, did you see Tracy's post on the Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick? 1. The lipstick she chose is gorgeous, 2. Tracy is hilarious. HILARIOUS.
    My recent post Cold Gold: A Gold Smoky Eye, Redux

January 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM
  • Reply dani@callitbeauty

I'm pouncing on those Rouge in Love lipsticks the moment they're available! :)
    My recent post Making Up Is Hard To Do: Intro's, Colour Theory & Makeup Kits

January 29, 2012 at 8:10 PM
  • Reply BooBooNinja

Rae, do you use NYX "Milk" Jumbo Eye Pencil as a cream base for your eyeshadows? If not/yet, how else do you use it? I got one but I'm kind of a loss with what to do with it. Maybe there are too many possibilities. I like that it's matte, so I can use it to tone down overly shimmery powder eyeshadows. (I think.)

January 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM
  • Reply fieran

That Buxom Buxom True Hue blush is gorgeous! I shall have to check it out someday.
    My recent post Seeing Red.. Red Velvet Cupcakes

January 30, 2012 at 2:34 AM
  • Reply Aimey

OHMYGAWSH. I just LOVE new releases! Mann, I remember when I wasn't into cosmetics, hair products, & fragrances, so all I had to worry about was saving money for clothing. It's so hard having to split into even more categories! ><

February 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM