theNotice’s Holiday Gift Guide | get ornamental

The products

Okay, confession: I like this one way more than yesterday’s natural skincare feature ;) (Not that I didn’t like that one! I just like this one rather a lot more.) This is the only other spread I have done right now, but I’d like to fit in one more before Christmas if I can!

No promises, but fingers crossed. I’ll try to make time :o) The holidays, you know? They’re crazy for us all.

(It’s a pity you can’t delegate to cookies. I would totally delegate to cookies. And then eat them once they’d finished their tasks. It would be gloriously efficient and so tasty.)

• Reply Connie

Rae! This spread looks fantastic!! I love it! I am reposting on Beauty Nerd's FB wall to share your awesomeness :)!
    My recent post Berry-Nut Crumble

December 8, 2011 at 7:59 AM
  • Reply Kelsey

I love the way you did this! It looks just like a magazine ad, perfect. And that shadow shade is gorgeous.
    My recent post Naked2 Palette – Photos and Swatches

December 8, 2011 at 8:03 AM
  • Reply Nora

I just found your blog and am utterly entranced. Humor PLUS beauty? Yay! PS – 100 points for delegating to cookies. I am right there with ya.

December 8, 2011 at 11:05 AM
  • Reply dani@callitbeauty

Speaking of cookies, I'm just about to bake some… I'll be thinking of you while I consume them :).
    My recent post Get Colour, Shine & Hydration With Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters

December 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM
  • Reply Liz (Reductionista)

How fun would it be to decorate a giant tree with all of these "ornaments" and then tell your beloved that the entire tree is full of gifts, not just under! Next year I'll aim for a beauty product tree. :)
    My recent post Progress! My eighth empties post. (Jumbo Edition)

December 8, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  • Reply Makeup Morsels

Ah, I love these holiday spreads! How long did it take for you to Photoshop this? It looks amazing :)

P.S. I wish we could all delegate to cookies. Make that an army of cookies.
    My recent post Skincare Rules & An Interview with Dr. Jaliman

December 8, 2011 at 9:34 PM
  • Reply theNotice: a beauty blog » A bit of Saturday link love

[…] drawing pad is finally working again! Here’s a rough sketch what our “get ornamental” spread was supposed to look like, before the pad decided to stop working on me. (I had […]

December 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM