Kate Spade New York | Holiday 2011

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how head-over-heels I am for this collection? Because – I’m not usually a Kate Spade fan. Actually, I’m not really a clothing or accessories fan. But give me a couple ribbons, throw in some gold, and I’m as good as gone.

Kate Spade

Sometimes I feel like Kate Spade is the Deborah Lipmann of accessories – there’s no such thing as too much glitter, and it is so possible to be whimsical and chic at the same time.

(The detail on her Curling Ribbon Bow headband; how cute is that?! God, I’m such a ridiculous sucker for folded metals.)

• Reply jamilla

Even though i can't wear heels (you know why!) I still love those shoes!

November 13, 2011 at 4:11 AM
  • Reply Liz (Reductionista)

I adore Kate Spade. It's all about colours, fun and whimsy, so her accessories are perfect for the girls who love a neutral palette but need a little extra something for flash. :)
    My recent post Stemming the Onslaught of Holiday Lemmings

November 13, 2011 at 7:29 AM
  • Reply jamilla

I just picked up the RMK-Kate Spade Christmas kit today at Selfridges – DIVINE!

November 13, 2011 at 1:35 PM
  • Reply Pink Gliter

Oh my gosh! I love every item you posted. Those shoes really do remind me of Deborah Lippmann nail polish.
    My recent post Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused

November 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  • Reply smashinbeauty

Now that looks cool :D
    My recent post Luminess Air Airbrush System

November 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I adore Kate Spade, also. I love the girlish aspect, even though I don't think I'm all that girly…? That wallet-thing is cuuuuute!
    My recent post A Return to One of my Favorite Polishes

November 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  • Reply BeautyReflects

I've always wanted a Kate Spade purse. I think they are so lady-like, which is kind of unlike me I think, but for some reason they still appeal. Liking that wallet a lot too!
    My recent post Rediscovering MAC Sumptuous Olive Eye Shadow

November 13, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  • Reply rites of beauty

Those bracelets are so cute!! I only wish Kate Spade shipped to Canada.

November 13, 2011 at 9:02 PM