Monday, November 28, 2011
I keep forgetting to post this, but – it’s here now! Hurray!
BeautyBloggers.org has just opened for its second year of auctions, and it’s looking just as good (or maybe even better) than last year. Bloggers and brands have teamed up with the site to raise funds for Doctors Without Boarders, donating items to be bid on from now until December 12th.
So – get your bid on, my dears! At the very least, have a look around; there are a ton of great buys (and LE items) to be snapped up ;)
Not sure where to start?
Here are a few of the items at the top of my lust list…
- The Lucky Magazine Experience (dude that is awesome)
- Armani Madreperla palette #2
- Beauté Cosmetics Lipgloss Wardrobe (all twelve shades)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes (eight of them!)
- Dior Apparat polish
- Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator
- Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes (not one, not two, but… six.)
P.S. Worldwide shipping is free on all items, so non-US beauties need not shy away!