I keep forgetting that YOU Fridays exists/existed, but I’m feeling the need for a resurrection! Here’s a blank for you to fill out in the comments. No worries if there are empty spots; I’d rather hear one or two faves than none at all :o)
- Blackest black liner:
- Longest wearing pencil liner:
- Favourite liquid liner:
- Favourite gel liner:
- Favourite purple liner:
- Blackest black liner: Eep! I don’t know; I’ll have to re-swatch my (disturbingly large) collection of black liners and get back to you.
- Longest wearing pencil liner: Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner, so far – I just wish it would last on my waterline.
- Favourite liquid liner: Up until a month or two ago, I would have said Ellis Faas, hands down, but Annabelle’s Liquid Eyeliner is some pretty stiff competition. Factor in that the price and packaging are loads better, and I might just have a new favourite ;)
- Favourite gel liner: Still looking for “the one.” I’ll, er, get back to you on that one, too, yeah?
- Favourite purple liner: I have a few, but none that are really BAM! violet!, you know? They all seem too blue, or too brown, or just too blah. The upcoming NARS liner sounds great (St. Mark’s Place), but with my luck, it probably won’t last on my lids. Anyone have recommendations?
Happy Friday, lovelies! Can’t wait to read about all of your liner favourites :o)