Oh my god.
Oh my GOD.
#SO MANY FEELINGS #everything you never knew you wanted #for the love of everything that is good and holy can someone please make this happen
And also, I suppose, #ALWAYS is a good time to embed someone else’s fanmade fake-trailer
And some late-night head!canon:
- Rowena and Salazar were ridiculously, impossibly in love
- And neither could come to terms with it because he thought she was naive and rash and she thought he was close-minded and stuck in his ways
- And both of them were probably right
- They hid it from the other two founders because they, themselves, didn’t know how to deal with it
- And it killed them, because they both fought so hard for what they believed in and what they believed in was so, so different.
- There was a duel, and Rowena begged Salazar to stop because he was about to destroy everything they had worked so hard to create
- And he couldn’t, he just couldn’t, and he had to sacrifice the thing he loved the most and that was her and she couldn’t let him-
- So she killed herself before he could.
- No one found out; no one went after him; he wasn’t persecuted and he wasn’t punished and as the years drew on he went mad.
- And that’s when he hid the Chamber of Secrets in Hogwarts’ dungeons.
- He disappeared, eventually, and the magical world assumed he had hidden himself away somewhere but really-
- Salazar went to the unmarked grave where he buried Rowena and he lay down beside it
- And he let the elements take him back.
Okay, I promise to stop geeking out for the night. I’ll try to find something super beauty-related for Monday’s post because now I feel guilty for drowning theNotice in my Harry Potter and houseware ramblings.
(But not that guilty.)
The lesson of the day is not to blog about Harry Potter while listening to les Gnossiennes.