Seasonal favourites: theNotice’s pink lip of the moment

I’m not even- I can’t even- THERE ARE NO WORDS.

I promised an eye look with the gorgeous melon and teal shades from this season’s FaceFront collection (which is going up tomorrow), and I wanted to pick out a lip to go with it. The products I eventually went with are exactly up my alley (not to mention, completely on-trend for the season)… which is why I’m going to lay myself at your feet and beg forgiveness.

Why? Well, because

a) They’re amazing, and wear comfortably together for hours,

b) They’re both by Canadian brands, and

c) One of them has been discontinued.

Please don’t hate me? I’m sure I’m sure there’s a dupe out there somewhere. I mean, I’ve yet to find it (even after so very much hunting), but there has to be one!

There has to be.

… Right?

Products used

• Marcelle Rouge Vitality lipstick in 510 Raspberry Pink – discontinued, but pictured and swatched behind the cut.
  • Annabelle Volumelip gloss in Coralicious – more swatches here.

Pictured with a few other Marcelle Rouge Vitality 500’s… most of which have been discontinued at this point. (I’m sorry; I’m sorry! This photo is rather old.) Raspberry Pink is second from the left.

Marcelle Rouge Vitality in Raspberry Pink. Swatched in indirect sunlight; no flash support.

• Reply Shivani

I hate when they discontinue gorgeous shades. I mean never got the rational behind it.
    My recent post NARS Chihuahua Lipgloss is the nude of my dreams

May 22, 2011 at 8:43 PM
  • Reply Jen

Gees, you have gorgeous lips! I think you'd make ANY lipstick look good :) These lipsticks look wonderful and definitely wearable :D

May 22, 2011 at 9:58 PM
  • Reply vijiis

That's such a sexy pink that there are no words.
    My recent post Look- Test Day Makeup Revisited

May 22, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • Reply callitbeautyblog

so SO pretty! it's a very "romantic" pink, i love it! :)
    My recent post Collection Spotlight- J Mendel – Spring 2011

May 22, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  • Reply Jilliterate

Wowie zowie, Raspberry Pink looks so much darker on my lips than yours. I think you're convincing me to go get Coralicious, though. :P I bought Raspberry Pink in March — was it discontinued recently?

May 23, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Oooh, pretty :D At least, if it's discontinued, we're at equal opportunity world-wide, right? Haha. Sorry. I'm especially cynical on Monday mornings. It's a lovely look, though – love that dusty pink shade.
    My recent post Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint SPF 20

May 23, 2011 at 10:04 AM
  • Reply Beauty Reflections

What a beautiful lip combo! Maybe there's still some Raspberry Pink kicking around? Maybe? Please? :)
    My recent post My Taupe-And-Go Eyeshadow is Vasanti Stockholm

May 23, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • Reply MFunnyValentine

So pretty! We must find a dupe!

May 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  • Reply Nina

It's the perfect pink! And suits you well honey =)

May 25, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • Reply theNotice: a beauty blog » Six lip shots to paint a picture of this love | theBalm “Prom Queen” Stainiac review, swatches

[…] L: theBalm Prom Queen only // R: theBalm Prom Queen + Annabelle Coralicious (seen also in: this pink lip comb) […]

November 24, 2011 at 9:10 PM