New at… MAC

I was putting together another New…/Steals and Deals post for Sunday, but I decided I wanted to post the MAC items separately – the number of them is a little overwhelming!

So, for those of you who haven’t caught wind of their new offering yet, here’s a few of them ;)

& the current Packed to Go sets:

P.S. Am I the only one who thinks it’s absolutely crazy that some people only read one or two makeup blogs?! I can’t imagine reading any less than ten, to be honest! Wait, don’t answer that; I don’t want to know what “normal” is!

• Reply vijiis

I only used to read Temptalia. This went on for about a year or so.
    My recent post Benefits Bella Bamba

April 30, 2011 at 6:38 AM
  • Reply Jen W

Those MAC travel sets are so tempting!

PS. 2 yrs ago I only read about 3 beauty blogs, but these days it's more like 100 LOL

April 30, 2011 at 6:42 AM
  • Reply Di :)

No your'e not crazy, I read a tom of makeup blogs! Can't get enough to be honest!
    My recent post Face of Australia Cares!

April 30, 2011 at 6:49 AM
  • Reply Cris

I follow a hundred…
    (I'd say I'm a regular reader of at least twenty of those.)

Reading just a couple does seem odd to me :-/. But to each their own I suppose ;).

April 30, 2011 at 7:20 AM

I want both of the packed to go eyeshadow palettes. They look like great "first MAC" palettes.

And I read far too many beauty blogs. How does one limit oneself to just a couple? The beauty community seems so intertwined – you always see a blogger mentioning a blogger friend.
    My recent post April Favorites!

April 30, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  • Reply callitbeautyblog

but that's how it starts, rae! i used to only read temptalia and makeup & beauty blog then i started to discover more… eventually, i made my own :p.

in other news, i freaking LOVE travel sets/palettes! i shall check these out today :)
    My recent post The Body Shop &amp Philosophy Have Made My April Showers Delightful!

April 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • Reply eight

I must read about 50. I'm always adding more. :P
    My recent post Whats Coming Up!

April 30, 2011 at 1:34 PM
  • Reply Janalyn

HAHA your statement about blogs is so funny! I follow so many beauty blogs so I can see what everyone finds! Everyone has their own personalities too and little quirks which makes it fun to read different blogs instead of just one! I started only watching MakeupGeek on YouTube and then it all went haywire after that! lol
    My recent post Thank You!! and Feedback Please!!

April 30, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  • Reply Vesna

2-3 years ago I used to read only temptalia and not on daily basis actually, but somehow I started discovering other great blogs too so my list of bloggers I follow kept growing, lol :D And then, more than a year ago I started to write my own blog and since then I've been finding many great other blogs so I can say I browse through a lot of them. I don't have the time to comment often (like I don't comment on your blog mostly) but I'm here somewhere… lurking :D

My recent post Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks – Swatches!

May 7, 2011 at 9:49 AM