Givenchy Le Prismissime palette: gorgeous or garish?

I’m torn between “god this is hideous” and “IT MUST BE MINE.” The new Le Prismissime 9-Colors Eyeshadow palette definitely lacks the sophisticated je-ne-sais-quoi of the Le Prisme Eyeshadow Quartets, but I don’t know. I think I’d have to see it in person before deciding if it was crazy and wonderful or just… crazy.

Could go either way.

Thoughts?

• Reply vijiis

I really like the use of basic primary and secondary colors. I really just wonder if the payoff is good.
    My recent post Linnaeus Cosmetics Review- The Lovely Cotinga Collection

April 21, 2011 at 8:08 AM
  • Reply @thatgurlwho

The colours look nice but if its anything like my other GIvenchy palette
    My recent post Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash review and swatches

April 21, 2011 at 9:13 AM

"IT MUST BE MINE." <– my thought, ever since I first saw the promo pics for it. I don't know about using all of the colors at the same time (it could be fun, if you're just playing around…dooooo it! Just don't go out afterward :D), but I feel like it's a good way to get all of those fun colors that I want. I hope the formula's good, so that they're actually pigmented.
    My recent post I Finally Bought a Lipstick- and its MAC

April 21, 2011 at 9:16 AM
  • Reply Jilliterate

Ha, vintageortacky is my favourite youtube guru, so pretty much nothing looks garish to me anymore. Instead, I'm like, "Oh man, imagine all the crazy things you could do with all that colour!"

April 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  • Reply Beauty Reflections

Hmmm, would be good if you didn't have any brights because if you're like me, then you don't use them a lot so having a few brights in a little palette would be cool.
    My recent post The Power Of Old Spice

April 21, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • Reply Miss Fors

Hideous :x the colours would b gorgeous on their own but they're so not complimentary

April 21, 2011 at 8:38 PM
  • Reply Marusya V

Gorgeous and fun! I’d love to have this one:)
    xox