Coming up on theNotice…

Obviously, this isn’t everything we have planned for the next few months, but it’s some of it! I’m afraid I won’t have time to run another review until Thursday or Friday (though I do hope to have time to post a giveaway!) but hopefully this’ll tide ou over for now.

Do you see anything that you’d like us to cover first?

I have a few more photos to post, but to be honest, these fried even my beauty-addled brain, so I’ll post the rest tonight or early tomorrow ;)

• Reply Fee

So many interesting products – love the look of the Clarins products and the shady lady product from The Balm!

Looking forward to all the reviews :)

Fee x
    My recent post The Makeup Savvy Skincare Diary

April 5, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  • Reply Donna

yessss, get to the lipstick first! it looks like it's from GOSH, but I can't tell. The color is sooo pretty! Oh and the Clinique Moisture surge- been hearing a lot about this one and would like to hear your views.

April 5, 2011 at 9:00 AM
  • Reply Hebridean Sprite

Can't wait to see these! Clarins and Annabelle and Urban Decay! Yay! (I'd love to see those first!)
    My recent post Awesome new things out for Spring!

April 5, 2011 at 9:24 AM
  • Reply Vijaya

I'd REALLY like to see you do a post on that eyeshadow from the balm!

On a completely unrelated note, I just got one of those versatile blogger awards (I'm not sure if you've seen them before) and thought I'd pass it on to you 'cause your blog is a personal favorite (and has been for a rather long time, actually).

I know you're busy, but I'd love to see you pass it on if you have the time/desire to do so. =]
    My recent post Versatile Blogger Award- Thanks- Vulcan Butterfly!

April 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM
  • Reply splattergirl

the physicians formula leafy mascara please! Where did you get it? I don't remember finding it in Toronto yet

April 5, 2011 at 11:05 AM

I enjoy all of your reviews, so no preference in order. But, if possible, could you mention if they're paraben-free? I know sometimes ingredients aren't easy to keep track of, but it makes me sad when I see something on a blog, get excited, and then later find out I'm allergic and can't have it :(

Also, I tag you for the Versatile Blogger Award, too! I know you're busy, so no worries, but I figure if we'll just shower you with them anyway :) (My post is not up yet. I'm not up yet. It's getting there).
    My recent post Cute and Pretty- Hello Kitty Perfume

April 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM
  • Reply Jilliterate

Wooo, look at the pretties! I've been on a bit of a blush hunt lately (And by that, I mean I feel like I still haven't really found one that really works for me), so that Rimmel blush is intriguing…and whatever that Marcelle product is? Lipliner? Eyeliner? I feel like I need to learn more about Marcelle's different products! But honestly, I like everything I read on this blog, so whatever you get to works for me.

April 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • Reply Nina

Oh it's really hard to choose! But I guess I'd like to learn about Anatomicals lipbalm (I've been eyeing it for quite some time but never got sure about it, you know), MAC eyeliners and the compact on upper left in the second photo; is it a Guerlain? It looks pretty. Thanks! =) Oh and my lips are getting better I think, they're not swollen and not hurting anymore, I hope it will completely go away soon!

April 5, 2011 at 1:06 PM
  • Reply Anna

I'm tingly just looking/guessing that the Marcelle is an eyeliner. Same (but slightly less tinglyness) for deets on that multi-oil.

April 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  • Reply Melody

omg that clarins mosaique!! I am so excited for that! =D

April 8, 2011 at 6:51 PM
  • Reply Lily

the Balm, R&R, Rimmel Lippie and cheeky, the long beige stick next to the Balm, and annabelle eyeshadows!

April 10, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  • Reply Mariana

The R&R pressed powder (Is it pressed powder? I'm totally assuming)!

April 16, 2011 at 11:26 PM
  • Reply theNotice: a beauty blog » A green-on-green makeup look

[…] number of you were quite excited for the Jealous Jordana feature, so I thought I’d work it into another look for you. (The […]

April 18, 2011 at 6:02 AM