What it is: Honeycat Cosmetics Hiss Good Nite Lipgloss
The packaging: Alright, so I like the chic, squared-off tube, and I think the cardboard cylinder it’s sold in is adorable – but I have one complaint. The tube itself is totally unlabelled! I guess it’s alright at the end of the day (I, at least, will never get this confused with anything else in my stash), but it’s a little weird. Factory blem, perhaps?
The gloss: Honestly, the photos say it all. If you love an über-glittery pink gloss, Honeycat is the way to go. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it is literally the most glittery lip product I’ve ever seen or heard of! It’s definitely not for me (I feel a bit like a small child who’s gotten into the wrong makeup stash), but if you’re into glitter (and yes I do mean GLITTER), then this is a must-have.
Other things to love:
- The moisture – surprisingly, this does a wonderful job of keeping my lips hydrated!
- Lightweight and really non-sticky. (Which, of course, I love.)
- Absolutely no animal testing.
But watch out if:
- You don’t like to be able to feel your glitter. Obviously, with particle sizes this large, you’re going to be able to (no matter who makes it!)
- You need your lip products to be totally scent-free. I can’t quite put my finger on what this smells like, but I’m guessing it’s from the mango, kokum, and shea butters?
Glitter-lovers, this is your lucky day! Honeycat Cosmetics has generously offered another tube up for giveaway, and it’s open internationally (adherent to your country’s regulations). There are two ways to enter…
- Follow @thenotice on Twitter and leave a comment on this post (be sure to leave your Twitter username!)
- Follow theNotice through GFC, and leave a comment on this post (and again, be sure to leave your GFC username!)
And, of course, an opportunity for an extra entry – (re)tweet the following:
Calling all glitter-lovers and cat-lovers! Follow @thenotice to win a frisky @honeycattweets gloss. Details http://bit.ly/eqIzk5