Happy Halloween!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I haven’t uploaded my photos yet, but here‘s something better — my guest-post on MABB. On what, you ask? You’ll have to click the link to find out!!

(Hint: I really do think it helped clear up my acne. Not 100%, but it really gets pores clean!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
share this post:Email this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on StumbleUponDigg this

12 Responses to “Happy Halloween!!”

1. Rae // theNotice, on October 31st, 2009 at 2:59 pm said:

Maggie: Lol, thanks girl! They're a great buy, I definitely recommend it.

2. Yay for guest posting! It was so fun to read! Definitely going to try 'em out! :)

3. FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com, on November 1st, 2009 at 6:03 am said:

I'll go read it after, but you know what, I started taking those Greens + pills (Perfect skin and daily glow multivitamin) and it may be a placebo or something but my skin has been glowing and looking A LOT better

Even now, when I should be REALLY covered in painful acne bumps on my face I am acne free…!!!

No bumps.. only 2 little acne things but they were tiny and easily popped (TMI??)

4. Arianne, on November 1st, 2009 at 6:15 am said:

I'm definitely going to try these at some point. Sounds amazing!

5. Rae // theNotice, on November 1st, 2009 at 6:25 am said:

Arianne: I know, right? Too good to be true — except for how they do exist. And they are that good.=D

6. Rae // theNotice, on November 1st, 2009 at 10:32 am said:

FB: Girl, do NOT say that you "should be" covered in acne!! No!!! *knocks on wood for you*

You are what you eat, right? (And the not-very-TMIish-TMI is alrigt with me. I have definitely TMI'd this blog to DEATH!)

7. Holy crap. I NEED THESE. Like yesterday. And what's with this "greens and pills" business? Cause I think I need that too.

8. Rae // theNotice, on November 1st, 2009 at 12:59 pm said:

seclu: lol!! Yes you do!! And I'm pretty sure FB is referring to a) her "daily glow multivitamin," and b) lots of veggies and a beauty routine leaning on organic. =magic!

9. Rae // theNotice, on November 2nd, 2009 at 9:08 am said:

Laura: Yah, pretty much x.x *brain explodes*

10. beautifulmonday, on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:41 pm said:

um, how AWESOME is it that you guest-blogged for MBB?

*applause*

11. Hi Rae,Thanks again for guest posting! :)

12. Rae // theNotice, on November 2nd, 2009 at 3:15 pm said:

Karen: Anytime! Thank you so much for the opportunity :)

Write a Comment