Sunday, March 29, 2009
I’m on spring break, as you may or may not know. So I figured… may as well take a break, at least for the weekend. I promise to kick it into high gear during the week (or so I hope).
So what have I been doing?
- I watched Coraline in 3-D
- And watched Twilight.
- And then read Twilight from about 7:00 to 11:30, with only a couple of breaks. Forced myself to slow the fuck down and read every single word, because I rushed through it the first few times that I read it (shortly after it came out, a looong time ago). If you love Twilight and you haven’t yet done this… DO IT! It’s worth it. Trust me.
- Contemplated re-watching Twilight, but it wasn’t that good.
- Lost my second favourite scarf, which mum picked up for me in Pheonix
- Found my scarf – yay!
- Looked into cameras. I haven’t decided on one yet.
- Checked out the new Joe Fresh makeup line – yes, as in the Superstore brand. I didn’t pick up anything, but I swatched and sniffed, and I’m impressed!!
Alright. It’s after midnight here, so it’s time for me to tuck in.
Or maybe watch some more deleted scenes.