A confession to liven up your day

It’s not Friday, but who really gives a damn? Today’s “YOU” post is today! =D Share a secret, any secret…

Mine?

I buy baby stuff. Well, not really. It was one book. One time. And then there was the piggy bank. And somewhere in between, lots of self restraint.

But the point is, I have the book. I’m not even in University and I bought a book for my baby-to-be *rolls eyes*. While on vacation, last summer.

In my defence, though, the book is fucking awesome. Even if I don’t have kids, I’ll be glad I have it! I promise pictures sometime soon-ish.

• Reply Rae

FB: *coughs* It's not so much a baby-to-be book as a baby book, for a baby that doesn't exist yet.I promise! It's a normal children's book! With moving things!:P

March 31, 2009 at 1:43 AM
  • Reply jojoba

what's the title of the book? I am very very very curious! (hey, i am a mother of a 5 year old boy!)secret? I can't tell you or else I will have to kill you! :P

March 31, 2009 at 3:22 AM
  • Reply Rae

jojoba: I promise to tell eventually – but it really does need to be accompanied by photos, if not a video! As soon as I get my ass in gear and upload, you'll know :P

March 31, 2009 at 7:04 AM
  • Reply Fabulously Broke

Hmm. I want to see this fabulous baby book now.

I buy baby toys.. because I think baby toy bears are way cuter than normal bears.

But I haven’t bought a baby-to-be book yet :\

Fabulously Broke in the City

Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver.

March 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM
  • Reply Audrie

Hahaha I need to see this baby book of yours!! You are too funny. My secret is…I assign genders to inanimate objects. For example the microwave is female while the toaster is male, tables are male, chairs are female, squares are male, circles are female, haha I can go on and on. :P

April 1, 2009 at 5:52 AM
  • Reply Rae

Audrie: Oh my gosh!! I do that too =D

April 1, 2009 at 6:04 AM
  • Reply suzie wuzie

i would love a whole collection of baby/children's books! shhh…. they are still fun to read from time to time. my secret… can't think of one at the moment.. i'll get back to you on that one :P

April 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM