Monday, December 22, 2008
*YOU question on bottom :) It’s on Monday this week because Boxing Day is Friday, and honestly, who reads blogs on boxing day?!
I’m on a mission to NYX – whoops, I mean nix – those lemmings! (corniest line ever, no? Plus a beauty junkie pun! God, I’m fabulous.)
Anyhow, here’s an update to this wishlist, just to let you know that they’re not all must-haves!
- Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue - the only one I’m still dying for!
- NARS blush - Dolce Vita sounds lovely, but I’m loving the photos of Deep Throat. Must see them in person! Do I still want this? Of course. Do I still really want one? Nope – I’m not feeling the high-end lemmings as much right now, thankfully.
- Benefit 10, but only because it smells good ^^ I don’t actually like the shades, lol! Do the other boxed powder blushes smell this amazing? Are you serious, Benefit?! Your prices on your boxed powders are friggin’ crazy. I get that there’s a lot of product in there, but I know myself – I’d never finish a blush anyways.
- Two MAC lippies, one light pink/nude and one a blue-based red. Definitely lustre, but I haven’t had time to look at shades yet! I bought a red MAC lippie for the holidays and I’ll buy a cheap nude one first to see how much wear I get out of it. And it wasn’t the lippie I’d expect – instead, I ended up with the Plum Perfect tinted lip conditioner, thanks to a great (Asian) SA! They kept shoving bright fire-engine reds at me and I kept saying “cool-toned and subtle”. Luckily, with the same undertones as me, this SA knew which lippies would work!
- Skincare set, with a moisturising eye cream. I think I’ll treat myself to some Clinique this year, once they get a good GWP going up in Canada! My undereye skin is flaking so badly right now :( Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin Lotion, move over! The cream version took your place and it is *so* rich and hydrating. It makes a great cheap night cream (erm, with SPF…)
- Smashbox JetSet liner, black – have you seen this stuff on the waterline? To. Die. For. And also small as hell. Steep price tag, and you get next to nothing for it!
- Bumble & Bumble Spray de Mode (this one wouldn’t really be for me, it would be for all of us – me, mum, and my sister. Hm, maybe I can talk mom into buying it… :P) Still might want this, but the cost is a little off-putting. We’ll see.
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter (wish-listed because I would have to order this online!) Now carried at Shopper’s Drug Mart! I’ll give it a sniff someday (and probably won’t like it)
- CARGO Suedeblush in Barbary Coast OMG, this was the one I’m really glad I saw in real life. It’s shimmery as hell – all the SuedeBlushes are. Mendocino (a normal one) looked great, though…
There you go! Hope I was able to crush any lemmings I may have shared with you before they got the better of you :P
Hope you had a great weekend, lovelies! Has anything disappointed you irl recently?