Friday, November 21, 2008
It’s never to early to start composing yours!
Mine: (I know it’s big, and I know that no one will buy me anything off this list! My family still gets me pink t-shirts and such, though I haven’t worn pastels in… I’d say at least five years? Anyhow. I will have to pick one or two of these items to buy myself, as I don’t actually spend a lot on makeup. I see it more as a treat than a necessity ^^)
- Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue
- NARS blush – Dolce Vita sounds lovely, but I’m loving the photos of Deep Throat. Must see them in person!
- Benefit 10, but only because it smells good ^^ I don’t actually like the shades, lol! Do the other boxed powder blushes smell this amazing?
- Two MAC lippies, one light pink/nude and one a blue-based red. Definitely lustre, but I haven’t had time to look at shades yet!
- Skincare set, with a moisturising eye cream. I think I’ll treat myself to some Clinique this year, once they get a good GWP going up in Canada! My undereye skin is flaking so badly right now :(
- Smashbox JetSet liner, black – have you seen this stuff on the waterline? To. Die. For.
- Bumble & Bumble Spray de Mode (this one wouldn’t really be for me, it would be for all of us – me, mum, and my sister. Hm, maybe I can talk mom into buying it… :P)
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter (wish-listed because I would have to order this online!)
- CARGO Suedeblush in Barbary Coast
So? What are you lemming? List anything – a new computer, seventeen pairs of socks (listed one at a time, of course) MU, skincare, clothes, food…
I want to hear it!