3 free Zoya polishes – of your choice!! Rules and restrictions in the image.Vote Obama, folks.
- He’s not a crazy-ass Republican
- Sarah Palin scares me
- Redneck McCain will probably die on the job, he’s so old
- For that matter, McCain scares me
- Because I’m an NDP girl (Liberal if it’s municipal – voting tactically!) and that means I’m for social systems, and all that other good stuff that is attached thereof
- If both the candidates suck, and one represents rich old white men, and one represents a more tolerant America… which one will you choose?
- Did I mention that McCain scares the bejeezus outta me?
I’m sorry if this post offends you guys – and I would love to hear who you’re voting for and why in the comments!! Feel free to tell me why I should support McCain, or why you also support Obama.
Promise me you’ll vote. I can’t wait until I’m legal!
Free Laura Mercier Mini Lip Colour Shimmer at Sephora online. NOT valid in Canada or with purchases on gift cards.
I have another title to add to the list of films I could watch a billion times and still love. SJP was amazing, as was Ellen Paige, and unlike many reviewers, I loved the lead.
Smart People hit too close to home for comfort, but is an amazing film that I could honestly watch monthly.
The rest of the list?
- The Italian Job
- Transformers (I know, I know… I’m a terrible person.)
- The Prestige
- The Dark Knight
- …may update this later, because now I’m out of computer time!! Sorry posting has been so irregular, lovelies, but I’ve been just swamped. Continue checking daily, though, because I promise it’ll get better within a day or two!
This time, because I’m swamped with work and tired as hell, you are spared of my bashing of ugly dresses and makeup that would make children scream.
Instead, I leave you with this. This is gorgeous.